So far our call for participation has resulted in some responses. Currently we have the following line-up for the first German Agile Testing and Exploratore Workshop. Here they are:
- Markus Gärtner – Helping traditionally trained testers to contribute on Agile teams
- Maik Nogens – tbd
- Meike Mertsch – Helping Teams and Testers to create valuable products
- Eusebiu Blindu – Exploratory Testing and visualization
Sven Finsterwalder – agile testing with SBTM supported by the “SessionCreator”
- Christian Baumann – Shared responsibility for quality vs. separate QA teams
- Alexandru Rotaru – demotivating testers – why good testers choose different career paths;
teaching testing using exploratory testing
There is still room for more. If you struggled so far with a topic, feel free to contact us. We will be happy discussing your proposal, and providing feedback on early drafts.
One thought on “GATE 2011 participants”
Comments are closed.