We are proud to announce the call for contributions for the second GATE workshop. It will be held in Munich, Germany on September 8th 2012.
The main theme for the second workshop will be
The future of Agile and Exploratory Testing
We expect participants to submit content in line with this theme. We are interested in contributions such as
- innovative approaches to testing
- combining session- and thread-based test management
- collaborative test chartering
- testing in practice (Testing Dojos, Testautomation Coderetreat, Hands-on testing)
Feel free to contact us if you are unsure. We will be most glad to provide you feedback.
The language of the workshop will be dependent on the workshop participants. It might be German all day, but if we got international contribution, we might decide to hold the workshop in English.
If you want to attend the second German Agile Testing and Exploratory Workshop, come up with a contribution, and send it to us until August 1st. Further details on the attendees, the program, and travel information will be provided later.
If you are interested in the format, there have been quite a few of these peer workshops in the testing space recently. Here are some pointers:
- Swedish Workshop on Exploratory Testing
- Dutch Exploratory Workshop on Testing
- London Exploratory Workshop in Testing
- Calgary Perspectives On Software Testing
- Los Altos Workshop on Software Testing.
Hope to meet you in September 2012.